Monday 16 September 2013

Family Photos

I love my family.  I love the beach.  I love photos.  So, when a friend gifted me with a photo shoot for my birthday...it just made sense to put all three together.  September 3rd was the day....the day was rainy but cleared up to give us a most beautiful evening at the beach in Port Stanley.

Julianna, thank you again for this wonderful gift.  They are a treasure and I can't wait to get them up on my walls.  When I look at them, I feel thankful for so much....so many undeserved blessings.  Blessings of family and friendship.  The blessing of being able to enjoy an evening in one of my favorite places...to be able to smell the smells, see the beauty, hear the waves, and feel the sand and warmth of the sun.

And to share it all with a husband who loves me and 4 healthy, wonderful children.  

And to have a sweet friend capture it for me on film and gift it to me to enjoy in our own home.


No comments:

Post a Comment