Tuesday 9 July 2013

A smile and a sneak

I've been feeling a little rough since last Thursday.  Two abscessed teeth I'm on antibiotics for(which has meant a fair amount of Tylenol for me, which has meant some discomfort because my body doesn't tolerate Tylenol all that well thanks to a gall bladder fiasco a few years ago), combined with flu like symptoms..think the sweats, clammy, cold feeling.  Body aches, a horrid headache thanks to aspartame detox(I figured since I had abscessed teeth to deal with, why not quit my diet pop addiction cold turkey at the same time....a genius, I am not).  And this morning...an upset, cranky stomach.

Ok.  I'm done whining now :)  Truthfully, I am on the upswing.  I think.  Anyways....Henry came home with flowers today...he said he thought I might need some cheering up.  He was right...and it worked :)

I figured I would put them in our downstairs bath...giving you a sneak peek at another room we are verrry close to being done :)

And now, I'm going to go floss.


Cheers to husbands who make you smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! So sweet of Henry :) I love seeing how in love you two are!

    ReplyDelete