Thursday 23 May 2013

My place

I have a place.  A place that's been near to my heart for as long as I can remember.  I love it there.  I would live there if I could.  Maybe I will someday. It would be a dream come true!

It's the beach and its waters.  Any beach...doesn't have to be turquoise water or white sand.  The dirty sands on the beaches of Lake Erie are good.  Very good.


I love it when it's calm and serene.  I love it when waves pound the shore and you can hardly hear one speak.  I love it in the summer.  I love it in the winter.  I love it in sunshine and in drizzle.  I love watching a storm move over it.  I respect it's power.

And when I sit and watch it move, I love knowing that when he created the majestic waters, my Creator knew I would love it so.

He knew it would become my place.  I love that.





1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you started blogging! I just got caught up.
    Enjoyed your first few posts - great job with the garage sale!! Can't wait to see your new desk :)

    ReplyDelete