Thursday 16 May 2013

Fun facts about yours truly!

I'm back in the blogging world.  Will I stick around?  Who knows.  Will I love it?  Hope so!  I've been toying with the idea of blogging again ever since I started flexing my ( sorely underdeveloped ) creative muscles again.  I'm also hoping to keep in touch with friends and relatives not living so close to me....

Thought maybe my first post would be something random.  30 fun (or not so fun ) facts about yours truly.

1.  I'm blunt.  Straight forward.  Not to be confused with rude...I hope anyways ;)  .

2.  I'm a Christian.

3.   I don't like that my first name (Stacey) has an "e" in it.

4.  My all time favorite meal is mashed potatoes with gravy and roast beef.  YUM!

5.  Up until a year ago, I'd never eaten fish.  Ever.

6.  I now love Tilapia.

7.  I'm madly in love with my husband.  Ridiculously, madly in love.

8.  I can't stand small talk (most of the time).  You know, when you meet someone in the grocery store and you feel obligated to "chat".  I don't like it....if you feel the same and you see me in a grocery store, feel free to wave and keep walking.  It won't hurt my feelings :)

9.  I don't offend easily.

10.  I like beer.

11.  I love that my husband doesn't like beer.  He won't touch the stuff.  I like that he stands out that way.

12..  I love the smell of freshly cut grass and the sound of a mower early on Saturday morning.

13.  I'm a neutral sort of gal (color wise).  I'm somewhat afraid of color.

14.  I LOVE tulips.  White ones to be exact (neutral ~ ha).  And peonies...I LOVE them too.

15.  I'm addicted to decorating/DIY blogs.

16.  I love cleaning bathrooms.  SO weird.

17.  I am computer illiterate.  Not my thing....I can change the diapers of 6 babies in under 2 minutes flat...but I can't navigate my computer without (much) frustration.

18.  I wish my hair was straight.  It is the o.p.p.o.s.i.t.e.

19.  I think my 4 kids are pretty fantastic.

20.  I am deathly afraid of centipedes.  I have called my mail carrier into my house to kill one.

21.  I'm also deathly afraid of heights.

22.  Strangely...I LOVE roller coasters.

23.  I've been told that I intimidate people and that I seem confident.  I'm actually a big bundle of insecurities.  So please, if you are talking to me and think I seem intimidating or such...I assure you ~ I'm not!  I can't figure out how to "turn that off"....my sister (I love her dearly) says it's my eyes.  I've tried "de-intimidating" them and I feel like I'm going to explode inside :)  So forgive me if I've ever made you feel like that ~ I'm not doing it on purpose!!

24.  I'm excitable.  Like a 2 year old child.  My husband has to reel me in ALL. THE. TIME.

25.  I listen to my music loud.  Very loud.  I like to sing at the top of my lungs in the van and I don't really mind who can see me :)  My youngest daughter thinks its great and she bops along in the back seat.  Sometimes we roll down the windows, let our hair fly everywhere and belt it out :)

26.  I like crawling into an ice cold bed.

27.  I love reading.

28.  My favorite vegetable is cauliflower.

29.  I despise the color purple.

30.  I hope to run a half marathon someday.

The end.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world!
    Thanks for being honest about who you are…feel free to come clean my bathroom anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete